You’ve been sealed into the Crypt, and the only way to escape is to climb your way to the very top, where resides a mysterious entity known as Kraden. Beware, for many dangers await!
Fight alone or with friends with a physics driven combat system. Whether it be the hurl of your spell, the swing of your weapon or the pluck of your bow, you have total control over your weapons.
Mix and match equipment and weapons to determine your class and play style. Fight Epic bosses, hordes of enemies and — why not? — celebrate your victories in the tavern rooms with a few friendly crypt creatures! Never play the same game twice with our randomly generated Crypt that can catch you off guard through any given door.
- Couch multiplayer co-op
- Random dungeon layouts – The topology of each level is generated on the fly.
- Hand crafted rooms – Each of the many rooms with be designed carefully and finely tuned to the game’s mechanics.
- Epic Boss Fights – We love boss fights, so we want to make a large number of memorable and exciting bosses!
- Lots of enemies – Fight off a vast array of wacky and wonderful creatures that lurk in the crypt.
- Player determined classes – There are no set classes in KC to choose from. Instead, players can mix and max equipment to their liking.
- Physics based combat – You determine how your character fights. Not just another single click combat system.
- Multiple game modes – Play the game again test your limits with harder play modes.
- More detailed Item system – More variation between weapons and armor. Some may be a blessing others may hold a curse.
- Gold and things to spend it on – Wealth is power and you’re going to need all the power you can get in Kraden’s Crypt.
- Online Multiplayer co-op – Play online with your friends, connect through a matchmaking system or server list.
These are just some of the features to expect from the final version of Kraden’s Crypt.
We aim to make this game a unique physics orientated game, where you refine your skills in swinging your weapons with mouse controlled combat. We are tired of playing games that require a repetitive array of button bashing with only a few character attack variations. We want you to feel the swing of your weapon, we want to make a game that gives the players the ability to carefully time, aim and control your attacks. We want you to feel the impact of an orc’s charging attack, and see the consequence of mistakes, thus making Kraden’s Crypt all the more rewarding when you prevail. We think the fundamental game-play with these mechanics combined with clever scenarios and coop game-play will offer plenty of challenge, replay value and endless possibilities for the future of the game.
We are story tellers at heart, so we want these characters to feel alive, and very much part of the world around them. Some of the crypt dwellers have insight to share and stories to tell… although some are just plain stupid. Some will prefer to Drink in the taverns and have long drowned their past in fine old aged Ales, and of course there’s the mystery that is Kraden himself, who even some creatures of the Crypt are skeptical about.
Artists: Peter Foster, Sam Foster (portfolio)
Programmers: Ian Hern (dev blog),
Composer and Sound Engineer: Brett Coop (bandcamp)
If you have any questions or inquiries about Kraden’s Crypt then please contact us at:
foster [at] wisewonky.com